Ukrainian MP Oleh Liashko’s 14-point response to Russian aggression
17.03.2014 8:52 ukr-online.com
Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine
The Russian government, in contrast to the rest of the world, has recognized the Crimean “referendum,” which it organized, and will now take advantage of its falsified results to legitimize its predatory activities in Ukraine.
What action can we take in this situation?
1. Never, under any circumstances, agree to the annexation of Crimea. Even if it is held a long time, we will return Crimea to the jurisdiction of Ukraine;
2. Denounce the Great Treaty of Friendship 1997 between Russia and Ukraine, to break diplomatic relations with Russia;
3. Denounce the Kharkiv Pact of 2010, to extend the right for Russia to base its Black Sea fleet in Crimea. Cancel the Partition Treaty of 1997 concerning the stationing of the fleet in Crimea;
4. Apply immediately for membership in the EU and NATO;
5. Establish European prices for…
View original post 385 more words