Saturday, April 5, 2014, 10:17
Parliament has authorized access to the military of other countries on the territory of Ukraine for military exercises in 2014. This decision was supported by 235 deputies. The bill will allow foreign Armed Forces to enter the territory of Ukraine to participate in military exercises in 2014.
- Ukrainian-Polish exercises at the aircraft squadron level (70 military personnel, up to 5 aircraft for up to 7 days in May-October);
- Ukrainian-Polish exercises of military police units under Law Order-2014 (50 military personnel with equipment and small arms for up to 7 days in May and November);
- Ukrainian-American exercises under Rapid Trident-2014 (up to 1000 military personnel with weapons and equipment, up to 5 planes and 10 helicopters for up to 25 days in June- September);
- Ukrainian-Polish exercises of aircraft units under Safe Sky-2014 (90 military personnel, up to 7 aircraft for up to 14 days in July- October);
- Ukrainian-American exercise under Sea Breeze-2014 (up to 1800 military personnel with weapons and equipment, up to 9 ships, up to 2 submarines, up to 12 aircraft and helicopters for up to 25 days in July- October);
- Multinational exercise under Light Avalanche-2014 (up to 100 military personnel with equipment for up to 7 days in August-October);
- Multinational mountain infantry exercises under Carpathia-2014 (up to 30 military personnel with equipment and small arms for up to 7 days in September-October);
- Ukrainian-Moldovan-Romanian of mechanized unit exercises under South-2014 (up to 200 military personnel with weapons and equipment for up to 7 days in September-October).
The original text is on Ukrayinska Pravda at: http://www.pravda.com.ua/news/2014/04/1/7020961/
Reblogged this on Voices of Ukraine.