Translated and edited by Voices of Ukraine
● In Kharkiv, the People’s Viche of Euromaidan demanded from Ukrainian authorities the determination to bring terrorist accomplices of the Party of Regions to criminal responsibility, namely [Rinat] Akhmetov and [Oleksandr] Yefremov [leader of the Party of Regions], and to ban the Communist Party.
● A rally of Ukrainian activists and Maidan Self-Defense took place near Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra [Kyiv Monastery of the Caves].
● On Maidan [Independence Square], the 4th People’s Viche took place.
Theater of war:
● Two terrorist attacks, namely railroad track explosions were recorded on the Donetsk railway.
● The self-proclaimed “Donetsk People’s Republic” does not recognize the cease-fire declared by [Petro] Poroshenko.
● A missing civilian helicopter Mil Mi-8, flying from Nizhyn [city in Chernihiv Oblast] to Chuhuiv [city in Kharkiv Oblast] was found.
● The United States of America successfully tested the Ballistic…
View original post 133 more words