Internet-users that express their solidarity with Ukrainians under occupation and protesters of EuroMaidan in Kyiv and throughout Ukraine can provide remote financial assistance. Injured activists need treatment, families of those who died are also in need of support. Activists need means of personal protection, hotlines need money for mobile phones. TV channels that make online broadcasts of current events also need your help in order to make it possible for you to follow the current events in Ukraine live. The volunteer team of EuromaidanPR is also accepting donations.
1) Bring special medical supplies to Kyiv or ship them to US. The items listed are not available in Ukraine, and cannot be shipped to Ukraine without special permission because they qualify as medical supplies, and are not certified in Ukraine. That is why we ask for volunteers to carry them in suitcases into Kyiv. If you are not traveling to Kyiv, you can ship them to an address in the US.
1) You can help to the Ukrainian Military forces to stand against Putin’s invasion.Special official bank requisites for people from abroad can be found on the official page mil.gov.ua page.
You can also donate to the Ukrainian Military via PayPal
PAYPAL Account – firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose: transfer to friends or relatives
Message to the recipient: ArmyUA
After transferring the money – write a message to the FB page saying which unit to spend it on.
2) Support the Coordination committee of Donbas patriotic forces. The Coordination committee does a lot to raise public awareness through information campaigns, political and military-patriotic work. Their work is crucial now to promote territorial integrity of Ukraine and call Ukrainans in the East to stay united with Central and Western Ukraine. They regulary publish expenditure reports and examples of their materials on their FB page. Details for donations are to be found in the notes of their FB page.
3) Independent Ukrainian media needs financial support in order to continue live video broadcasts directly from the heart of events:
4) helpeuromaidan.org – site of Ukrainian citizens in Poland, gathers money from EU. They have a FB page with list of receipts, a PayPal (please access link from this page), and a list of webmoney purses Webmoney purses:
5) Fund Medical Needs of People on Maidan (on gofundme.com) with constant updates
6) Bitcoin / Litecoin from the site http://helpeuromaidan.info/ (they consistently publish expenditure reports). Cryptocurrency will be converted to hryvnia and then transferred to one of our official UAH bank accounts or will be used for some special Maidan needs directly. All transactions are posted publicly (here and here), and a trusted person will report expenditures. Notice: official bank accounts were arrested 22 Jan :(, so we now have to use distributed ways to support people on the Maidan, and as you know Bitcoin account cannot be blocked by any government.
- BTC — 1MvkidNwrEga5Q6XXeD8ksGrZ1WzMo4qbW
- LTC — LTCXhrVXdVwgnpRz68D8mGFjiGmKbxK2Gk
For more info please visit http://helpeuromaidan.info/donate#
8) Help activists of yanukovich.info to keep up the good work (Donate section on the right side of the page).
9) Donate to the “Heaven’s Hundred” http://nebesna100.com — The purpose of this fund is to collect and distribute material support to the families of those who died on the Maidan during the tragic events that took place in Ukraine over the last three months.
10) Donate to the Fund of Help to the Victims of the Maidan established by the Help center to the victims of Maidan. Official website of the Center: https://www.facebook.com/helpthefamiliesmaidan . Donations in foreign currency are accepted via the platform http://www.globalgiving.org/projects/helpthefamiliesmaidan/.